MDA Vario II on T-Mobile UK - it's official!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest hunyango_uk
Im currently 8 months in to an 18 month Web Walk 200 contract with my vario, what would be the damage upgrading to a Vario 2 now?

remaining 10 months X monthly tariff (sample: 10 X

Edited by hunyango_uk

Guest jimbouk

The online system wouldn't ever be set to allow people to do that. It would take a lengthy call to customer services (and some research to find out the minimum plan you could reduce your current talk plan to and when such a reduction is allowed - so you can threaten to reduce it to their cheapest plan, then sign up a new contract with another network - then offer to start a new longer more expensive plan with them as the alternative).

Guest Juan Ker
The online system wouldn't ever be set to allow people to do that. It would take a lengthy call to customer services (and some research to find out the minimum plan you could reduce your current talk plan to and when such a reduction is allowed - so you can threaten to reduce it to their cheapest plan, then sign up a new contract with another network - then offer to start a new longer more expensive plan with them as the alternative).

so what do you suggest

i want a vario 2

Guest AximMarkSD

i had to lay out the economics to verizon once and they let me upgrade way early. my argument was this:

switch service and get a better phone and make $75 (mail in rebates), pay the verizon early termiantion fee of $175. net result is i have a shiny new phone for $100. i had to lay it out very clearly but the realized and let me upgrade.

Guest Elixir

I called T-Mobile this evening to get an upgrade price for the Vario II on one of the Relax plans plus WnW. Told that it would be in the region of

Guest Gorskar
I called T-Mobile this evening to get an upgrade price for the Vario II on one of the Relax plans plus WnW. Told that it would be in the region of

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.