Looking for Countdown Timer app

Guest adchaffey

Guest adchaffey

Hi people,

I'm after a really simple countdown timer for my Wizard for in the gym. All I need is for it to be able to count down from 30 seconds, play a sound, then start counting again!

Couldn't be simpler could it!? Yet can i find anything? NO! :)

Best I've found is an app called Delta Timer, which is ideal except i can only set the countdown in minutes, and I need to have 30 seconds!

Any help would be really gratefully received!

Guest adchaffey
You could make an mp3 track 28 seconds long and then play a 2 second beep and loop it over :)

That's a great idea! I'm all for thinking outside the box....

But theres got to be a freeware app out there somewhere that does this!!

Please! Anybody??

That's a great idea! I'm all for thinking outside the box....

But theres got to be a freeware app out there somewhere that does this!!

Please! Anybody??

Egg timer will do this - credit to topcaser. Copy to device and run

Egg_Timer.exe

Guest adchaffey
Egg timer will do this - credit to topcaser. Copy to device and run

Hmmm, almost there! But it doesn't automatically restart counting. I need to be able to leave it in my pocket and have it beep at me every 30 seconds. Don't want to have to keep it out as I'll probably drop something on it or something stupid knowing me!

Hmmm, almost there! But it doesn't automatically restart counting. I need to be able to leave it in my pocket and have it beep at me every 30 seconds. Don't want to have to keep it out as I'll probably drop something on it or something stupid knowing me!

Well this should do it then - tested it and it beeps every 30 secs just as you want :D (Me a bit of a freeware collector!)

Activesync device and install from pc

Choose timers - select just 1 timer - click ok

Click configure - click timer 1 timeout and then timer 1 restart and a line should go between the two, click ok.

Adjust time click on ... 30 secs and then you are sorted. You can change the sound wav as well. Click d-pad to start/stop

StopTime.exe

Guest adchaffey
Choose timers - select just 1 timer - click ok

Click configure - click timer 1 timeout and then timer 1 restart and a line should go between the two, click ok.

Adjust time click on ... 30 secs and then you are sorted. You can change the sound wav as well. Click d-pad to start/stop

Cheers thats perfect! Pretty complicated to use, but gets the job done.

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...