Mp3 Sound & Headphone Quality

Guest a.j.daniels

Guest a.j.daniels

How good is the MP3 player - does it have an equalizer for example - Ive searched a lot on this and can't get details. Also, what is the sound quality like through the supplied headphones? I've seen various posts - some saying it is ok, some saying it is terrible. Basically, how useable is the device as a decent mp3 player as supplied out of the box?

Thanks

Guest scoobytwo
How good is the MP3 player - does it have an equalizer for example - Ive searched a lot on this and can't get details. Also, what is the sound quality like through the supplied headphones? I've seen various posts - some saying it is ok, some saying it is terrible. Basically, how useable is the device as a decent mp3 player as supplied out of the box?

Thanks

its just a version of windows media player that come with the m3100, i assume its the same with the other versions.

you can download mort player for free. its much better and had an equaliser included.

ive not used the supplied headphones yet, (im waiting for my bigger memery card before putting mp3s on), but i assume they're probably rubbish.