Orange c600 new rom out

Guest jimbouk

Guest paulo242

Hello!

I have disabled the application unlock with this latest rom , you need 2 things the orange dev application and the sda unlock ( both free ) , by using first the orange securtity app and then the sda unlock the phone is 100% application unlocked :D

Could you tell me how to do this - step by step ?? TIA

Greetings

paulo

Guest The Doctor
Anyone know how to down-grade the ROM?

Yep, will post the method later tho as i'm dashing off in the next 2 minutes lol

WATCH THIS SPACE :D

Phil

Guest Monolithix (MVP)

Well i've just updated, and it does actually seem to have solved the issues i've been having with the joystick. I'm impressed!

Guest jimnemesis
It's all OK now. I now have TomTom working fine with the new ROM, now I'm happy. :D

Wayne_Mobile, could you please tell us how you got it working, thanks.

Guest Griff_FFOC

I had issues wth my joystick which I presumes to be dust again, but after updating to this ROM, it's working fine again.

Whether it's the hard reset, or the actual ROM itself, who knows, but it's working fine so i'm happy.

Guest gingerninja

I am unable to unlock my phone. Tried the orange unlock site but it does not recognise my imei. Installed the orange register app but when i run it it closes immeadiatly. Any ideas as to how i can unlock?

Guest ketanparmar
No Way...... updated my C600 and now TomTom Mobile is dead......

I updated to the new ROM, anyone know where, and if, I can down-grade?

I use TTM quite a lot. After the update, I re-paired my device, installed and re-ran TTM, all was fine, but as soon as I turn the device off and on again, TTM is dead after trying to run, just locks.

I've tried many times at re-installing and again, will be fine until I turn off/on.

Help :D

I have had the same problem!

After the Orange C600 ROM update my TomTom has never worked. I have tried moving the files etc, but still no joy.

Anyone with any ideas/help would be of great help?

Edited by ketanparmar

Guest howeshouse
I have had the same problem!

After the Orange C600 ROM update my TomTom has never worked. I have tried moving the files etc, but still no joy.

Anyone with any ideas/help would be of great help?

Had the same problem: seems TT5 will no longer enable the bluetooth after the ROM update. However, on my C600 at least, if you turn the bluetooth on manually before starting Tomtom it works just fine

• 1 month later...
Guest rekall
It's all OK now. I now have TomTom working fine with the new ROM, now I'm happy. :rolleyes:

I am also suffering constant lockups with TT5 and this new update. Any solutions apart from turning on BT before starting TT?

Thanks