Jabber CE - Orange Signed!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

I've just had an e-mail from Mov Software, confirming that an Orange signed version of Jabber CE is now available.

It doesn't look like Handango has been updated yet tho...

P

I want this program!  But tempted to wait until it appears on the Orange/Handango site over here...ant comments?

Me too! But i'm cautious of buying anything not signed by Orange incase the SPV gets all stitched up by and Orange update in the near future! :?

Guest Extreme_biker0

If orange update stitches it up, then its no orange update for me im afraid. The phone aint buggy enough to sacrifice a gameboy emulator!

Guest wideawake

Yep I downloaded from site $19.95 (I am from the UK) before app was Orange signed.

Mov software then sent me an email next day with a signed version.

Shame there is no documentation though.......

Guest angeleyes

can someone please help. i've downloaded the apparently signed jabber ce from the american handago site. but it only took 1 sec to download. and i can't get it to work, and at the top of the site page it said trial download - but i've paid $19.95 for it. :?

where am i supposed to save it to on spv?

i've had no problems downloading other software and installing it.

thanks ;)

Guest wideawake

It doesn't take long to download, only a small file. I ran mine from IPSM/Windows/startmenu/accessories.

I originally downloaded the uncert copy (cert wasnt out at the time) then next day I received an email with the certified copy.

Guest angeleyes

wideawake - thanks, managed to install it. i don't know if u can help with my other problem. it's under the heading of help please problem with jabber ce. i'd be grateful if you could help. thanks