Vario II OUT NOW - Telesales only!

Guest Sam Handwich

Guest Ixworth

Just come off the phone.

Vario IIs were out of stock this morning but T phoned back to say 75 more arrived and one is for me.

If you have a business their deals are pretty good; I managed to get 3 handsets (2xK800i and 1xVario II) free with 500 minutes, 500 texts, WnW Pro on my Vario II, 5MB data to share between the other two handsets, and 12 months free insurance on an 18month contract for a little under

Guest noodles-21

My first post on here, so hi to all on MoDaCo :D

I've been reading the forums with great interest, I was hungry for info about the new vario 2 and found it here on your forum.

My O2 contract with CPW ends mid september so have been looking at other networks, t-mobile seem to have the better deal at this moment in time. (no doubt another network will beat this deal soon as i've signed up for it!) i've asked for my PAC but CPW have said that due to security issues they cant give it over the phone and I have to write in to their PO Box address and they will send it to my phone within 48hrs of them receiving the request. (pain!)

Just to let you know that t-mobile have knocked

Guest noodles-21

I went to the t-mobile shop in Manchester yesterday to collect my vario 2, but I didn't get the deal the store assistant quoted to me over the phone. So after giving him hell! I decided to go for...

Flext 35 (for

Guest tommyturnip

Just come back from two weeks holiday and found out, via this thread, that T-Mo have finally released the Tytn. Got straight on the phone and was told that they are still in stock so ordered 2 on Flex25+WnW with the

lol yeh...

one of the guys on the new t-mobile shop that just opened recently here on the high street, was showing me off his mda vario II (he's a nice chap, australian!) - he just loves to tease me especially when I only just got the MDA Vario in April, which btw im not having fun with! :D

Guest lininjim
Just come back from two weeks holiday and found out, via this thread, that T-Mo have finally released the Tytn. Got straight on the phone and was told that they are still in stock so ordered 2 on Flex25+WnW with the
Edited by lininjim