MDA Vario 2 on T-Mobile: Its available NOW!

Guest FlangeArtist

Guest jimbouk

All you new Vario 2 owners make sure you have HSDPA enabled in your accounts to take advantage of your blisteringly quick (but terribly old fashioned looking) devices!

Guest rickwookie
All you new Vario 2 owners make sure you have HSDPA enabled in your accounts to take advantage of your blisteringly quick (but terribly old fashioned looking) devices!

They WILL be old fashioned by the time you get HSDPA on Orange! :D

Guest Snoopstah

I figured I'd sort that out after I got the phone - didn't want to waste time during the ordering cycle in case they didn't allocate stock until the end of the order! :D

As a couple of people have stated that HSDPA can actually be enabled on WnW non-pro, I figured I'd go with that and save 2.50 per month. If in the future I want to hook it up to my laptop I'm sure I can upgrade to Pro. (Or just connect anyway, as long as you're sensible I still don't see how they'd know)

Guest darrellr

Think you have to order 'pro' to get that? I wasn't willing to pay the extra 30 on the phone + 2.5 a month for 18 months (total