THE BEST DEAL FROM ORANGE

Guest john.-h

Guest Steelercaz13

Called back and there was nothing they could do to improve the deal - can't complain really, never thought I'd get the handset for free, and I've got that plus a deal with 400 more texts than I currently have, unlimited texts and unlimited data usage as well as insurance for only slightly more than I end up paying each month now.

So thought sod it let's do it, and called back a third time - surprise surprise by this time there was no record of the deal, etc etc, all the usual crap, ended up on hold for about 20 minutes in total, but eventually got put through to a supervisor who said it was a new deal, and not many knew about it, and that in fact it shouldn't have been applied to the 2 deals I was offered, but that they'd honour it. And she said she'd also give me a 'Magic number' (free calls to another orange mobile or a landline) for the 18 months, which apparently I shouldn't get on that deal (don't believe her, but hey ho, it'll save me lots of my minutes as I'll nominate my boyfriend's Orange mobile).

So, final deal:

M3100 free

Has anyone gone to Orange as a NEW customer and got the M3100 with the unlimited data bundle?

And has anyone got the unlimited data bundle since 1st September? There were suggestions they may have finished the offer in August...?

FF

Guest Steelercaz13
Has anyone gone to Orange as a NEW customer and got the M3100 with the unlimited data bundle?

And has anyone got the unlimited data bundle since 1st September? There were suggestions they may have finished the offer in August...?

FF

FF - see my post directly above yours. I got the unlimited data deal yesterday - which was 3rd September. They said the deal was a new deal, so I guess it's a new variation of Augusts one?

Guest Stuart_f
FF - see my post directly above yours. I got the unlimited data deal yesterday - which was 3rd September. They said the deal was a new deal, so I guess it's a new variation of Augusts one?

Yes but yours was an upgrade not a new customer. There's lots of people out there who would love to get unlimited data on Orange on a sensible monthly contract (not the expensive Panther ones). I certainly would jump at a M3100 on

Firstly, hello, thanks for a great forum from an Orange customer for over 10 years who's had his P900 for 2.5 years and is now desperate for a change! :-)

Sorry to bring this old(ish) thread up, but I'm in a similar situtation (ready to upgrade, wanting an SPV3100).

I'm about to ring Orange up to renew my PAC (!) I got it about a month ago thinking I would be able to get a Nokia N93 or an SE P990 - but now I'm not sure I want either of those :D

My main problem with these mega deals you're getting is - do they include 08xx minutes? My currrent, really old, tarrif includes 0870 (but bizzarly not 0845, and, annoyingly not 0800) calls.

I make a lot of these type of calls and if I can't make them out of inclusive minutes I think I'll have to go to O2...when are they getting the Tytn?! :D

Thanks for listening,

W.

Guest simonclark123

Hi

To get 0800,0845,0870 inclusive, you'll probably need to go to 02. Word is, however, that they are not going to release xda Trion in UK (seems bizarre).

You can get 0800,0845 inclusive on Orange by using 07744 callthroughs (but probably not 0870 anymore).

Orange Business still have 0800 as free.

Regards

Simon Clark

Business Telecoms

Guest froggyoggy

hi everyone,

First of all i'd like to say that thanks for a superb forum as i've found a lot of info and advice to be useful. This is my first post, so please accept my apologies if i make a mistake or don't make sense.

I've been on two 12 month contracts and they both are coming to an end. Both are currently on orange and have the following:-

CONTRACT 1 - 750MIN ORANGE TO ORANGE + LANDLINE ONLY AFTER 7PM (Nokia 3220) -

Guest richard_d
hi everyone,

First of all i'd like to say that thanks for a superb forum as i've found a lot of info and advice to be useful. This is my first post, so please accept my apologies if i make a mistake or don't make sense.

I've been on two 12 month contracts and they both are coming to an end. Both are currently on orange and have the following:-

Guest froggyoggy
You're really asking on the wrong forum - none of those run Windows - try mobiholics

Richard

I've placed the below question as a new topic on mobiholics.com...but the site seems absolutely dead, with only a handful of people on the site...i'd be really grateful if someone could help me on this site instead, as my question is related in some aspects to the orange deal being offered.

thanks

hi everyone,

Hi there,

Can someone give me some pointers on how I can get this phone for free?

I spent about 40 minutes today speaking to various people and it ended in me asking for my PAC to be sent out. I'm at my one month notice and have been with Orange for a few years now.

First call,

Edited by bUrGe

Guest dominicallkins

Phone is finally on the way after a wait because they were out of upgrade stock (but strangely had stock in for new customers??? What's that all about?? :D)

Deal I think is pretty good.

Free M3100 :D

Panther 45 - 900 minutes, 200 texts, free insurance, Magic Number

Phone is finally on the way after a wait because they were out of upgrade stock (but strangely had stock in for new customers??? What's that all about?? :D)

Deal I think is pretty good.

Free M3100 :D

Panther 45 - 900 minutes, 200 texts, free insurance, Magic Number