M3100 Battery Indicator

Guest Funster

Guest Funster

I must be the only person who's bothered by the battery indicator decrementing in blocks of 10 percent. I don't understand why they changed this from the M600. I want to know whether I'm nearer 10% or 20% battery! Even with Batti I only get to the nearest 10. It's driving me nuts :D

Does this not bother other people?

Funster :D

Guest rickwookie

Is that why I can't seem to charge past 90%?

Anything slightly under 100% and it shows 90%?

[Edit:] Okay it's at 100% now.

Edited by rickwookie

Guest Snoopstah

Me too - my HP hw6515 gave me 1% increments, why can't this!

Plus, I've been charging it for the last couple of hours, during which it started at 20%, jumped to 40%, down to 30%, back to 40%, up to 50%, up to 60%, and back down to 50%.

Useless.

Guest Funster

I knew I couldn't be the only one, doesn't make me feel any better, but hey. I take it this affects all the Hermes devices and not just the M3100.

It's like they give something and take something away each time they release a device. I'm talking about the Dialler screen shortcut which I moaned about here. It's been reintroduced to the M3100 and was sorely missed by me in the M600 :D

I'm trying the Battery indicator which comes with Sbp Pocket Plus. It appears to provide visual increments of 5%. It may just jump 2 blocks, I'll wait and see. God this is so annoying.

[Edit] Well, Pocket Plus also decrements is blocks fo 10% (2 visual blocks). Complete failure :D

Funster

Edited by Funster