512MB microSD - 15 quid inc

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

Dade (aka Matt) has just dropped me a line to let me know that due to an ordering boo boo, he has ended up with 50 512mb MicroSD cards. :D

He is therefore offering them for sale at cost price. You can pick up a 512mb MicroSD card for

Guest pookiecheeks

hello all,

..if matt could order a load of 1gig/2gig m2 cards to get a good price, or do another "boo boo", i'd be interested... say around 20 quid etc ? cheers... :D

pooks

Guest gingerprince
its here:

http://www.cclonline.com/product-info.asp?...nufacturer_id=0

but it is 1GB Dane-Elec Micro SD Card (TransFlash).

I think there is another thread about probs with this card on the 3100...

v nice price though

To be fair it's 1 post from 1 person. I haven't had any problems thus far, specifically I can take photos onto the card unlike the other thread.

It is a very good price - and it's about 5 miles from me so I save on postage :D But even with postage it's still cheaper than mobymemory etc

To be fair it's 1 post from 1 person. I haven't had any problems thus far, specifically I can take photos onto the card unlike the other thread.

It is a very good price - and it's about 5 miles from me so I save on postage :D But even with postage it's still cheaper than mobymemory etc

fair point.

I hope you post in the other thread to clear things up

s

______---

edit

gone for it... worth a punt... cancelling the 512 one i hadon order fromexpansys

Edited by Saif