Anyone had problems calling 150 with their Vario II?

Guest gingerprince

Guest gingerprince

Whilst trying to get my account HSDPA enabled I tried twice to call customer services on 150 (from my Vario II). On both occasions I got through to the menus then eventually through to a person who asked for my mobile number. Both times they couldn't hear me and hung up! I know the phone works because I've phoned people up.

Just wondering if anyone else had a similar problem? I guess it could have been at their end, since when I rang from a landline it was direct without all the menu's so not a good comparison.

Guest proindigo
Whilst trying to get my account HSDPA enabled I tried twice to call customer services on 150 (from my Vario II). On both occasions I got through to the menus then eventually through to a person who asked for my mobile number. Both times they couldn't hear me and hung up! I know the phone works because I've phoned people up.

Just wondering if anyone else had a similar problem? I guess it could have been at their end, since when I rang from a landline it was direct without all the menu's so not a good comparison.

Its works fine for me on my new t-mob contract. Make sure you don't put on speakerphone as that sometimes causes hassles (on Orange)