T-Mobile shops up to 25% discount on tariffs

Guest artax

Guest bydandie
I thought there was only a 7 day cooling off period? Where did you find out about the 30 day thing?

Seven days is against the law. Distance selling regs state that there must be at least 14 days if not bought in a shop.

I wonder why telesales is cheaper than web sales? Web sales is 119.99 for the phone, and 22.50 / month (Flext 20 + WnW). Earlier in this thread, telesales was said to be 89.99 for the phone?

Guest billybear
I wonder why telesales is cheaper than web sales? Web sales is 119.99 for the phone, and 22.50 / month (Flext 20 + WnW). Earlier in this thread, telesales was said to be 89.99 for the phone?

Its lottery to get somebody at Websales or Telesales, that actually know what there talking about, at T-mobile - see various other threads.

The

Edited by billybear

Guest gurujockstrap

After purchasing a Vario II from the telesales team last week, I call them up regarding the 5% discount on Flext contracts.

It really is a lottery on who you speak to and whether they will apply it onto your existing contract. I spoke to 3 people and all of them couldn't do anything.

In the end I sent back the Vario II I purchased from the telesales team last week under the 7 day rule and on Tuesday popped into my local T-Mobile store and picked up the same handset (