O2 XDA Trion - coming to the UK when?

Guest FlyFox

Guest plainz
Does anyone know when/if O2 will be offering the Hermes in "Trion" form in the UK?

I have seen it suggested it isn't though i don't understand why. Look at the following the hermes is building. The universal has a better screen but apart from that nothing has the same features. Others will follow but I feel now the mainstream is moving towards ppc rather than the few.

HPSDA will take off in a massive way IMO and with the likes of WnW (cheap unlimited (nearly) broadband) the internet will become standard application on phones just has it has with PCs. It will take a year but when I show others a HPSDA phone they will follow.

I know from here PPC and a like have had a strong following for some time from the few but I think the hermes is the switch to the mainstream. The QVGA screen is obviously a drawback but soon a HTC varient will come out with the size and connectivity and functions of the hermes but with VGA.

I say 1 year mobile broadband will be starting to penetrate. 3 Years it will be standard like broadband today

Enough of a rant anyway. The simple answer is I don't know, you don't know, nobody knows.

Guest Vibein
I have seen it suggested it isn't though i don't understand why. Look at the following the hermes is building. The universal has a better screen but apart from that nothing has the same features. Others will follow but I feel now the mainstream is moving towards ppc rather than the few.

HPSDA will take off in a massive way IMO and with the likes of WnW (cheap unlimited (nearly) broadband) the internet will become standard application on phones just has it has with PCs. It will take a year but when I show others a HPSDA phone they will follow.

I know from here PPC and a like have had a strong following for some time from the few but I think the hermes is the switch to the mainstream. The QVGA screen is obviously a drawback but soon a HTC varient will come out with the size and connectivity and functions of the hermes but with VGA.

I say 1 year mobile broadband will be starting to penetrate. 3 Years it will be standard like broadband today

Enough of a rant anyway. The simple answer is I don't know, you don't know, nobody knows.

Can I have tomorrows lotto numbers as well please :D

Guest Confucious
High Speed Downlink Packet Access - you're not allowed to put the letters in whatever order you think looks best :D

Why not? Everyone else seems too :D :D

lol