Automatic profile not working?

Guest Gamer X

Guest Gamer X

Hi, all!

I have an SMT 5600, and I must say, it's been working absolutely great for me for about three months now.

One of the features I was excited about was the automatic profile switching based upon the Outlook calendar status. Now that I'm back to college, this would be really helpful (so it's silent during class, even if I forget).

The problem is, it doesn't want to switch to "Meeting". I create an 'appointment' in Outlook for five minutes from now, lasting an hour, and am sure to set my status for that to "busy" (though I've tried all the others as well). The profile is set to "Automatic" (and it won't let me edit any settings under there). The time comes and goes without it moving off its display of "Normal". :D

I've been searching this forum and others for about an hour and a half now, and can't find a solution. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Guest tobbbie

Try to reset your profiles. You have to:

- get into the profile menu,

- select a profile

- choose menu and then

- "reset to standard" (or alike, I use the German Version).

This will reset the profiles behavior (sounds, volume, etc..)

If any other profile is not acting as expected (e.g. it does not switch to or from headphone)

just do the same. To be on the safe side, I have reset all profiles when I had this

headphone problem recently.

Good luck,

bye

tobbbie

:-)