Voice command for WM5? (8125)

Guest Cohh

Was poking around the internet for some good 8125 applications and stumbled apon Voice Command from MIcrosoft. I was wondering a couple things...

1) Is it worth the price? Does it actually do all the cool things it says well? :D

2) The MS website states WM2003 over and over, but no WM5. Can anyone confirm it works on our phone?

Thanks in advance guys, kinda new to this

Also if you have any cool apps besides SPB Pocket Plus, SPB Weather, or Renesco, i'd love to hear about it!

Thanks again! :-D

Guest adchaffey
1) Is it worth the price? Does it actually do all the cool things it says well? :D

2) The MS website states WM2003 over and over, but no WM5. Can anyone confirm it works on our phone?

1) I think it is worth the price. I need to use my phone in the car quite a lot, so this sort of thing is essential, and it certainly works well for me. It does a lot of pretty cool things, and for me is the most usefull application i have on the phone (and no i don't work for Microsoft!).

2) I am running it on my T-Mobile Vario (WM5) and it works fine.

Edited by adchaffey

Was poking around the internet for some good 8125 applications and stumbled apon Voice Command from MIcrosoft. I was wondering a couple things...

Thanks in advance guys, kinda new to this

Also if you have any cool apps besides SPB Pocket Plus, SPB Weather, or Renesco, i'd love to hear about it!

Thanks again! :-D

1) OMG is it worth it!!! i love the thing it makes having the phone o so much better!!

2) i run ver 1.5 with no problems on my 8125

Check out Paul's Must have Free Software there is some really good stuff there, but not all of it is for the wizard but about 90% of it is universal.

Edited by pdtp

Guest NightFox

MS Voice Command is pretty cool, it does all the things it says on the box, though with the UK version I did have some trouble getting it to tell me what my next appointment was, all working fine now though.

There used to be a trial version available - have you checked Handago etc to see if it's still there?