FlexMail

Guest danktuft

Guest danktuft

I've installed the demo of FlexMail on my Vario II and on the whole it's a pretty nice piece of software :D But.... it's a bit power crazy and it's already changed the messaging icon, made itself the default SMS app even after being asked not to and worst of all taken away my ability to send MMS :D :D :D

Does anyone else have any experience with this app or any other email client recommendations?

• 3 months later...
Guest Brad Barnett
I've installed the demo of FlexMail on my Vario II and on the whole it's a pretty nice piece of software :) But.... it's a bit power crazy and it's already changed the messaging icon, made itself the default SMS app even after being asked not to and worst of all taken away my ability to send MMS :D :P :D

Does anyone else have any experience with this app or any other email client recommendations?

My suggestion is to stay away from Flexmail. It is buggy in areas other than those you mention above. It can't handle certain types of mime attachments without crashing, and it does indeed seem to bog the system down quite a bit.

Worse, they seem to think that they are offering Open Source software, or that their software is free. I provided them with a mailfile format text file, with an email that produced the buggy behaviour above. They lacked the quite simple ability to get this into a copy of Flexmail, to verify their own bug.. and became absolutely rude about it.

Stay clear of Flexmail. There's little sense in using a buggy app, when the developers charge, and are less friendly than freeware developers!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest emozeoren
I've installed the demo of FlexMail on my Vario II and on the whole it's a pretty nice piece of software :) But.... it's a bit power crazy and it's already changed the messaging icon, made itself the default SMS app even after being asked not to and worst of all taken away my ability to send MMS :D :D :D

Allow me to suggest our solution - Emoze, a real secure push wireless email service which will automatically push your emails and PIM data to your phone as soon as it is sent to you without you having to pro-actively connect to a service every time you want to send or receive.

Emoze is free, simple, flexible, and secure. Please do download it free. Your comments will be greatly appriciate.

Download Here