how to get a good deal when upgrading

Guest john.-h

Guest john.-h

i have read on other threads what good deals everyone is getting when upgrading to a m3100, so i phoned today as advised by cs i was due a loyalty bonus and in month 10 of 12, my offer was 149 for handset on 12 month tarif or swap to a new animal tarif and sign up for 18 month and the handset price was then 149? help or advice

Guest mcwarre

I take it that you are on O. First of all, are you a deal tart or loyal to a network? Secondly, now all the deals out there. Thirdly, speak to disconnections not normal CS. And finally...................... Better deals elsewhere than O. I was with them since they started (less than 10,000 users). Loyal to them (and good deals) but recently (last 18 months) profits rule. Fair enough. Deals rule. By Orange.

Guest john.-h

been with o 7 years, never moved and kept same phone no and want to keep it, had most of spv since start. they have always been good but i feel they do not care if i stay or go, i would prefer to stay but if i have to pay 150 for a handset when others give it free? why should i stay. i just cannot their attitude, perhaps they are out of stock and dont care or perhaps they know people will pay as its so popular.

Guest Confused Stu

Familiar story. I joined Orange a year before the SPV original came out (I was lured over to an O contract by a shiny T68!!!) and have been loyal ever since. Last week I moved to T-mobile simply because I was paying

Guest john.-h

thats what i think, i have 2 months left so its 1 month then 30 days notice.shame vario II has no 3g and i think m3100 looks better but i either give in to orange and pay up. or go to t moby.

whats makes me laugh is that from reading through these threads lots of people are getting good deals even when they say they are a low user, but when i ring up i hit a brick wall.

lifes not fair?

Guest bydandie
thats what i think, i have 2 months left so its 1 month then 30 days notice.shame vario II has no 3g and i think m3100 looks better but i either give in to orange and pay up. or go to t moby.

The Vario II has 3G and HSDPA!

Guest john.-h
The Vario II has 3G and HSDPA!

sorry i meant video calling, or has it? i know it has no direct vid call button on the front and assumed it has no video call. please tell me i am wrong.

sorry i meant video calling, or has it? i know it has no direct vid call button on the front and assumed it has no video call. please tell me i am wrong.

It does have video calling