Certificate Security Disabling on M3100

Guest AaronW

How can I do this? I tried to do the this using the online method bit it fails. I also emailed them a few days ago with no luck.

Anyone know.

I don't think you need to? Try using the installation warning removal CAB in paul's essential free hermes software, stickied at the top of this forum.

• 2 weeks later...
How can I do this? I tried to do the this using the online method bit it fails. I also emailed them a few days ago with no luck.

Anyone know.

I emailed Orange Data ([email protected]) with my phone model, IMEI, phone number, Orange account number and account name on 28/08/06 and requested the unlock tool for application development, but gave up after no reply. Paul's "Warning Remove" CAB still wouldn't allow alot of software to work.

07/09/06 Email received from Orange Developers with attachment. Ran attachment and now have a fully unlocked M3100!!!

Guest RichardK
I emailed Orange Data ([email protected]) with my phone model, IMEI, phone number, Orange account number and account name on 28/08/06 and requested the unlock tool for application development, but gave up after no reply. Paul's "Warning Remove" CAB still wouldn't allow alot of software to work.

07/09/06 Email received from Orange Developers with attachment. Ran attachment and now have a fully unlocked M3100!!!

Hi,

Feel like sharing the attachment?

Thanks in advance

richard