What do you think of the Vario II's Colour Scheme?

Guest The Doctor

Guest The Doctor

Went to a tmob shop the other day purely to see how horrific the colour scheme was :D and i was honestly suprised! It looked rather nice! So i'm putting the question to you on MoDaCo:

What do you think of the Vario II's Colour Scheme?

Phil

Guest julianmclean

Bought mine in shop on Friday, without having seen one in the flesh (didn't even open the boxbefore buying!). When I opened it I expected to be repulsed, but I like it now. The red is more of a metallic maroon colour and it looks good with the silver IMHO.

Guest ricardo the fish

after having a play with one yesterday, I gotta admit that it really isn't as bad as photos make it out to be. I'm pretty sure I can live with it. (hey maybe when I get my own I may even love it)

Guest Palindrome

Don't much care for it but then reds have never really been my first choice for form colour. Saying that I WILL come to like it as the functionality of the Vario II hugely outweights any aesthetic grumble I might have.

Edited by Palindrome

Guest richard_d

I'm not sure the red section would have been my first choice of colour (the gunmetal front and black back are nice) but I rather like it now I've got it.