Automatic volume schedule?

Guest jss42

Does anyone know if there is any software that will automatically change my sound and notification settings at certain times?

For example, during the day I'd like the phone to vibrate and play a tune when I get an email, text, or phone call. But at night I don't want to be woken up by my email notification.

I can go in and change the event setting for "Messaging: New email" every evening and every morning but that

Guest spacemonkey

Try pocketzenphone http://www.pocketzenphone.net/PZPForum/index.php

Let's you create a set of profiles, today plugin to easily switch them and you can also do time based switching. I use it to ignore some "helpful" text messages my work sends me every night at 4am.

Does anyone know if there is any software that will automatically change my sound and notification settings at certain times?

For example, during the day I'd like the phone to vibrate and play a tune when I get an email, text, or phone call. But at night I don't want to be woken up by my email notification.

I can go in and change the event setting for "Messaging: New email" every evening and every morning but that