Download Link Problem on WM5 IE

Guest fantastic_mr_q

Guest fantastic_mr_q

First off, Had A Vario for ages, n only just discovered this site! Awesome stuff! Was recommended by (Am I allowed to mention their name>?? ((xda-developers.com))) Loving Mocado! Real helpful bunch!

Anyway, anyone else find occasionally when you use internet explorer and click on a link to download a zip file, an sis file for a friend or a cab file for yourself instead of getting the option to download it IE decides to open it itself and shows you the coding for it?? All ten million pages of it??

Why does it do this and is there anyway I can get it to download the file I want instead?

Also I got A VARIO at the moment and have a VARIO 2 waiting for me but dunno whether its worth the upgrade? Opinions anyone? I work in the industry and can get it on the cheap but Im happy with my Vario and other than 2MP camera and 3G I cant see what Ill gain? Other than the fact Ill have to send money on a new mem card.

Cheers!

Guest fantastic_mr_q
Got the vario 2! Sooo Happy With it!

Any ideas on this download links yet?

Sorry was ne to this site, can a Mod please move this to the WM section or even possibly the Hermes Section. Much appreciated.

Guest Confucious

If you click on the link and hold then select save it should work.

General opinion seems to be the Vario II is the canines gonads and well worth the upgrade - especially with HSDPA on W'n'W.

Enjoy!

Guest fantastic_mr_q
If you click on the link and hold then select save it should work.

General opinion seems to be the Vario II is the canines gonads and well worth the upgrade - especially with HSDPA on W'n'W.

Enjoy!

it certainly is the mutts nuts, Ur tip doesn't wok however, u don't get a save option if you hold, all u get is the standard options with a fullscreen option

Strange