Vario 2 Web browsing

Guest RRB

Hi there

Im new to the pda/windows mobile and just got a vario 2 on tuesday there. Everything seems to be going fine apart from when i browse certain sites not everything on the page shows up. For instance when i open up modaco.com i cant see certain parts of the page like banner with news, forums tabs. I also dont see the left side of the page. Am i missing something or just completely dumb ? Tried with IE and Opera. Opera mini seemed to show everything i think.

Regards

Guest Pandemonium
Hi there

Im new to the pda/windows mobile and just got a vario 2 on tuesday there. Everything seems to be going fine apart from when i browse certain sites not everything on the page shows up. For instance when i open up modaco.com i cant see certain parts of the page like banner with news, forums tabs. I also dont see the left side of the page. Am i missing something or just completely dumb ? Tried with IE and Opera. Opera mini seemed to show everything i think.

Regards

The sites may be using browser detection to give you a PDA optimised version of the page. Modaco certainly looks different on my Vario II than it does on a PC.

The sites may be using browser detection to give you a PDA optimised version of the page. Modaco certainly looks different on my Vario II than it does on a PC.

That does seem to be the case for Modaco - see this thread

Guest Shuflie

Use Opera and set it to report itself as a desktop computer not a mobile device (Do this in tools settings, not display. allows you to access hotmail.com in your browser and view properly formatted html messages instead of a page telling you to buy access to MSN Mobile and you can get to the junk mail folder too.