Bl**dy Outlook!

Guest Dr Who

Guest Dr Who

I have just noticed that since upgrading activesync from 3.8 to 4.2 when syncing my Hermes my numbers have all been added as +44 786642xxxx, etc rather than +44786642xxxx. Bl**dy marvellous. Consequently I can't dial anyone by contact or send them a text.

I remember this happening on my C500 way back when and have a recollection of a tool that puts it all right again, but I can't seem to find it. Anyone know where it is or know how I can get rid of those damnable spaces without editing every contact?

I have just noticed that since upgrading activesync from 3.8 to 4.2 when syncing my Hermes my numbers have all been added as +44 786642xxxx, etc rather than +44786642xxxx. Bl**dy marvellous. Consequently I can't dial anyone by contact or send them a text.

I remember this happening on my C500 way back when and have a recollection of a tool that puts it all right again, but I can't seem to find it. Anyone know where it is or know how I can get rid of those damnable spaces without editing every contact?

The same thing happened to my contacts, but I can still call and text to '+44 77...' numbers no problem. I've just called and sent a SMS using my Orange SIM to my Vodafone number as '+44 7798xxxxxx'...

Edited by matho

Guest Dr Who
The same thing happened to my contacts, but I can still call and text to '+44 77...' numbers no problem. I've just called and sent a SMS using my Orange SIM to my Vodafone number as '+44 7798xxxxxx'...

Found the app

http://www.modaco.com/Updated_OutlookTools...sed-t67921.html

Not used it yet but its always worked before. Typical innit, get a new phone and no time to play with it!