SMS Display

Guest BoarderMX

Guest BoarderMX

Hello!!

I've been trying to find the option or 'something' to disable the SMS notifier in WM 5

Always a small window appears with the sender and the text, so actually anyone holding the cell phone can read it :D

Is there any chance to avoid this??

Greetings!!

Guest Jasonkruys

iN THE 'sOUNDS AND NOTIFICATIONS' PANEL, select the new text message in the dropdown box, and there is a tick box 'display message on screen' or something like that to untick.

Guest jimbouk
iN THE 'sOUNDS AND NOTIFICATIONS' PANEL, select the new text message in the dropdown box, and there is a tick box 'display message on screen' or something like that to untick.

Have you bought yourself one of those uBiQuI's?

:D

Guest Jasonkruys

LOL, nope, trying to use the default on-screen keyboard on my universal...a VGA screen, small keys and a fat finger doesn't help...By the time I had typed it and noticed it, I couldn't be bothered to change it :S

Guest BoarderMX

THANKS!!

Worked great :D

Guest tomnewmark

Jumping on to this thread, which I guesss is OK because the question was answered, is there any way to change the time the message displays on the screen. I like having the message open automatically when I receive it but it only displays for a few seconds then goes. I couldn't see an option for it but wondered if Windows Mobile has a registry you can hack into?

Thanks, Tom