Help Please - which package do I go for?

Guest leinadafc

Guest leinadafc

I wonder if any of you experts can help me. I am at the end of my Orange contract with my M500 which I love, I have invested in a couple of SD cards so I had my eye on the M600 more for the 2MP camera than the wi-fi access. But.... Orange seem to be charging a lot more on monthly charges than T-Mobile.

I have been quoted an MDA Compact II on Flex 20 with std web & walk for 22.50. This phone is "basically" the M500 right?

This looks pretty favourable given Orange charge

Guest Palindrome
HTC Charmer is sold as the T-Mobile MDA compact II. It is an update the HTC Magician [sPV M500]with upgraded hardware (TI OMAP CPU, 128 MB ROM) and OS (Windows Mobile 5.0).

Here's a review of it. It's only got a 1.3MP camera though. Personally I'd go (and have gone for) the T-Mobile MDA Vario II or the Orange SPV 3100. Have a look at the Hermes section of the forum in Pocket PC Device Specific for all the details.

Guest jimbouk

Yeah - the handset may end up costing a bit (and you would need to buy a microsd card) but I would go for the Hermes. You could get a few quid for your M500 (bundled with the sd cards) on ebay.