Vario II on TMobile...

Guest nforsans

Guest Pondrew

Ermmm. Hope I'm just being overly cynical but I've just re-read your original post nforsans and all of a sudden I'm wondering if julianmclean was right and that the rep you were talking to was pulling a fast one.

What I mean is, they get paid commission on every customer they sign upto the insurance don't they? Well isn't it then strange that the 'discounted insurance' happens to be exactly the amount you were entitled to ask to have your account discounted by? (ie, data device insurance is charged at

Guest nforsans
Ermmm. Hope I'm just being overly cynical but I've just re-read your original post nforsans and all of a sudden I'm wondering if julianmclean was right and that the rep you were talking to was pulling a fast one.

What I mean is, they get paid commission on every customer they sign upto the insurance don't they? Well isn't it then strange that the 'discounted insurance' happens to be exactly the amount you were entitled to ask to have your account discounted by? (ie, data device insurance is charged at

Guest the fury

Hmm,

I bought my Vario II from a T-Mobile store on Flext 25 with W&W and insurance.

However...

I was told that the device came up on the system as the lower band of insurance (