vario II account balance

Guest scar06

hiya need some help here. Just got my vario II 2 days ago. I have bn trying yo check my account allowance since im on flext. dialing 150 is no problem but choosing the options is the problem. To choose option 1 etc dont seem to work. i tried using the keypad and it still does not react to my choice. Any suggestions will be of great help

Guest AFK_Matrix
hiya need some help here. Just got my vario II 2 days ago. I have bn trying yo check my account allowance since im on flext. dialing 150 is no problem but choosing the options is the problem. To choose option 1 etc dont seem to work. i tried using the keypad and it still does not react to my choice. Any suggestions will be of great help

Hi,

Just a daft suggestion but your not using speaker phone are u? Apparently there are problems if you do, as I have had no issues with phoning 150 and using my Vario 2s keypad to input the options.

Also not sure if you know but if you sign up to MY TMOBILE on the tmobile sight you can look at all your account info, calls made, data used etc online. May save the hassle of trying to use 150 everytime.

Guest Pondrew

There's also apparently an automatic text message you receive from them each week detailing how much allowance you have left.

Obviously you can opt out of that if you want but as it's free why would you...

Guest Pondrew
I thnk this is a common problem with WM5.

I had the same problem with my M600, impossible to select the options. Works sometimes, and not others.

Never had this problem and I'm onto my third WM5 device on two different networks (XDA IQ/HTC Tornado; MDA Compact II/HTC Charmer; MDA Vario II/HTC Hermes on O2 and T-Mobile). If it was a WM5 problem surely others would be experiencing it. Which networks are you both having the trouble with?