Which processor in Vario II?

Guest FragMeister

Guest FragMeister

I thought that the release version of the hermes had a 400 MHz processor, and not the 300MHz one reported in early prototypes.

However, the t-mobile website [Link] (where the Vario II finally appeared on this morning) is showing a 300MHz processor?!?

Can anyone with one already comment on the actual processor by looking on the Settings screen?

Guest Antitheft2
I thought that the release version of the hermes had a 400 MHz processor, and not the 300MHz one reported in early prototypes.

However, the t-mobile website [Link] (where the Vario II finally appeared on this morning) is showing a 300MHz processor?!?

Can anyone with one already comment on the actual processor by looking on the Settings screen?

Definitely reports as a 400Mhz processor on mine (received two days ago from T-Mobile Uk)

Guest glbsolutions

Yeah mine too, got it about 2weeks ago from T-Mobile

Guest Pondrew

Not surprised. T-Mobile UK originally publicised the MDA Vario (HTC Wizard) as having video calling, which of course it didn't.

Without a shadow of a doubt it's a mistake on their website as apparently none of the Hermes versions actually released had the underclocked processor that featured in early prototypes...