Am I the only one to do this?

Guest kevlar

After owning the M3100 for 2 weeks and spending a lot of time playing with it I occaisionally find myself expecting PC monitors to have touch screen!. It was quite embaressing when I prodded the screen in work this week, had to pretend I was pointing at something!.

Guest Pondrew

hehe. :D

Actually, I think I did do this once upon a time. More common though is to try and use the mouse to point and click when Pocket Controller Pro on my desktop is displaying my Smartphone screen. Just a couple of days ago I spend a minute trying to work out why it wasn't responding!

Screw that, I once played UFO 2 for fourteen hours straight and when I went for a leak I looked behind the bathroom door to double-check there wasn't a seven-foot tall armour-plated Lobster standing there.

I don't play a lot of games now, suffice to say.

Edited by NikLP

Kinda the same thing, but after a 20 hour everquest session (about 8 years ago on pay per minute dial-up - that hurt!) started a sentence by saying OOC (Out Of Character)...

Guest ZeroK66

I did this a few times recently... just bought a GP2X handhelx Linux console (Similar to PSP) and while fiddling trying to get emulators etc to work I prodded the screen a few times - OOPS! Done it iwht my g/f's Sony phone too... I got some odd looks :D