Rom Advice

Guest chrissyboy6969

Guest chrissyboy6969

Whats the latest and best rom for the HTC Tytn, i currently have the following

05/30/06

Is this the latest or would i be better off upgrading, also i have the tytn but using with tmobile uk, would i be better off putting the tmobile rom on, any advice much appreciated

Thanks

Chris

Guest chrissyboy6969
If that's the HTC ROM then that's _bout the newest there is. Have you been getting any screen alignment issues with that?

No problems with it except the hang whilst charging, but i have unistalled anything that connects to the internet to update and that has stopped it happening but i need a better resolution as i like to wake to my alrm and read my rss feeds and weather for the day

Guest sleepyhead
Whats the latest and best rom for the HTC Tytn, i currently have the following

05/30/06

Is this the latest or would i be better off upgrading, also i have the tytn but using with tmobile uk, would i be better off putting the tmobile rom on, any advice much appreciated

Thanks

Chris

Mine is:

07/22/06

Ext ROM: 1.18.255.106

Question is - if the versions are the same, then why the difference in date?

Guest squareeyes

Mine is:

HTC TyTN (Not SIM or Network Locked)

07/22/06

Ext ROM: 1.18.255.106

Where can I find official ROM upgrades for this thing?

I have a problem connecting to my Wireless Access Point, can see everyone elses except mine! It worked out of the box but not since I switched it off. I have since rebooted the AP and hard rest the TyTN but it only sees the neighbours access point and not mine.

See http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=244410&hl= for someone else with similar problems.