Messaging disappeared! Please Help!

Guest jmrecanize

Guest jmrecanize

I am in severe need here. I have no idea what happened, i go to sleep and the phone is in great condition. I wake up and decide to check my email through my phone and after clicking on the messaging app through the programs menu nothing happens and i can't get back to the homescreen, so i reset. After a slight pause after entering my password, the homescreen loads but the messaging entry ("you have no unread messages") is nowhere to be found, i scroll down past "tasks" and the cursor disappears as though its hovering over the messaging app which isnt there, press down again and it hovers over calendar. The shortcuts are still there, its just when i click on them nothing happens and i get restricted from going back to the homescreen. Also, i can no longer sync to my pc as it obviously hangs when it tries syncing my mail. And another thing, i tried moving the order of the homescreen list but after trying that, again, restricted from going to the homescreen. Also Pocket MSN has disappeared from the homescreen as it has a shortcut to my hotmail account.

What has happened. Ive done a virusscan and im not infected. Please help me anyone if this has happened before.

Thank You.

P.S

now every time i reset it tries to connect to gprs

Edited by jmrecanize