Unltd Data tariff (OWU)

Guest rossy

Am in the process of upgarding through orange retentions to the M3100.

From reading other posts, I have heard about the OWU tariff...... but everyone I ask at Orange knows absolutely nothing about it and talks to me as if I am mad!

How exactly do I get this added on to my price plan?

Cheers

From reading other posts, I have heard about the OWU tariff...... but everyone I ask at Orange knows absolutely nothing about it and talks to me as if I am mad!

Cheers

Read all this then take ya chances! :D

http://www.modaco.com/Orange-unlimited-data-t243312.html

Guest andyfitter

Cheers

I was told by Orange Customer Services that it was only available as a promo until Sept 1st, so you may have missed the boat. Maybe they are testing the water before a full release at some stage in the future.

[Edited to correct the date]

Edited by andyfitter

Guest Trancemaster

Same problem here. I've spoken to four or five CS people who had no idea about an unlimited tariff. Come December when my 3G free trial ends, I'm just going to stop using data all together until Orange get their act together.

Guest MARKUKCOUK
Same problem here. I've spoken to four or five CS people who had no idea about an unlimited tariff. Come December when my 3G free trial ends, I'm just going to stop using data all together until Orange get their act together.

I'm on it!

and i dont get charged other than the

Point the CSR at Orange to the special offers and promotions secion of Scholar (their information database). The Orange World Unlimited product is also known as the Orange World Bundle.

As mentioned above, the CSR is likely to tell you, if they find the info, that the propotion is only for those on the Panther tariff and also that it expired on the 1st of September.

I had it added yesterday by having a conference call with Upgrades and Retentions. The Upgrades adviser hadn't heard of it, but I gave her bothe terms that it's known by and she eventually found the information. She did actually offer to give it to me on my Select 500 (