Thinkoutside Stowaway Keyboard

Guest Palindrome

Guest Palindrome

Couldn't find drivers for the Stowaway keyboard, so sent an email to ThinkOutside and received the following reply.

This device is on our list to be tested. We have not completed our testing at this time. We are not able to claim compatibility until this has been completed.

Please check our website again for compability in another month.

Just in case anyone was wondering. :D

Guest Kallisti
Couldn't find drivers for the Stowaway keyboard, so sent an email to ThinkOutside and received the following reply.

Just in case anyone was wondering. :D

There's a neat feature of the hermes that you might not have noticed? If you push the bottom half sideways, a keyboard magically appears!

Maybe I'm not getting the point, but why would you want to use a compact keyboard with a hermes?

Guest Palindrome

A slide-out keyboard! Where??? :D

Hehe, only joking. :D I can't touch type on the slide out keyboard so I only use it for messaging and the internet. When I'm at work it's far more convenient and quicker to have a full sized keyboard.

A slide-out keyboard! Where??? :D

Hehe, only joking. :D I can't touch type on the slide out keyboard so I only use it for messaging and the internet. When I'm at work it's far more convenient and quicker to have a full sized keyboard.

Can't they afford to give you one of those new-fangled "personal computers" then? :D