How To Hard Remove 3rd Party Softwares from Eten M600?

Guest Oleavor

Guest Oleavor

Hi all;

I am Eten M600 user based in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. I bought a CD brimmed with 3rd party softwares for my M600 recetly. I installed quite many of them to my M600 via sync cable. It works for a while but after I "soft resetted" it.......it doesn't work anymore, I mean the it froze after it reached the main screen! no matter how many times I tap on the icons on the main page....it doen't respond. It completely "hang".

I tried pressing the top button and the reset button at the side and release the buttons simultaneously but to no avail....by the time it reaches the main page it freeze again!!.

I bet it has something to do with softwares that I initially installed. Probably the latters were incompatible for such type of device. I should have known better! silly me! I learn my lesson now!

Guyss......I am hoping if you all can solve my predicament. I can't figure out how to make my M600 to work again.

Questions:

1) Is there any way for me to hard reset in order to clear all the 3rd party softwares, apart from pressing the top button and reset button simultaneously ??

2) I tried removing the battery from its compartment and place it back again but still unsucessful !!

3) Could it be harware problem now ??

Thanks a lot guys....hope to hear responds.

Guest Laser_iCE

I can tell you now it's not a hardware problem and that taking out the battery won't do anything unless you leave it out for 48 hours (if I remember correctly). I'm not exactly sure of the proper hard resetting procedure for such a device so I can't help you out there, but as I said, you don't need to worry about the hardware and taking out the battery won't do anything :D