Case for Vario II

Guest MartinDS

Guest MartinDS

Hi,

I just got a leather case for my Vario II and it seems to require that the clear plastic that holds the phone in place slides between the keyboard and the upper body. There is also a bit of Velcro on the plastic that should also pass between keyboard and body. I cannot see how to do this as there is not a sufficient gap between the keyboard and body to do this. Anyone else had this problem and managed to solve it?

Thanks.

Guest chrissyboy6969
Hi,

I just got a leather case for my Vario II and it seems to require that the clear plastic that holds the phone in place slides between the keyboard and the upper body. There is also a bit of Velcro on the plastic that should also pass between keyboard and body. I cannot see how to do this as there is not a sufficient gap between the keyboard and body to do this. Anyone else had this problem and managed to solve it?

Thanks.

Yeah i have literally just done it, you must have the proprta case, half slide the keyboard out and feed it through, had me confused for a bit too, not sure i like the case but i will give it a go, what do you think

Chris

Guest MartinDS
Yeah i have literally just done it, you must have the proprta case, half slide the keyboard out and feed it through, had me confused for a bit too, not sure i like the case but i will give it a go, what do you think

Chris

I got mine on Ebay - problem is that I can get the plastic bit between keyboard and case but there is no way that the small bit of velcro will go through. I cannot see any way round this - unless I am being incredibly dim.

Chris, did you have to force a piece of velcro through the gap?

Martin

Guest chrissyboy6969
I got mine on Ebay - problem is that I can get the plastic bit between keyboard and case but there is no way that the small bit of velcro will go through. I cannot see any way round this - unless I am being incredibly dim.

Chris, did you have to force a piece of velcro through the gap?

Martin

No it was a tight fit, if you turn it over you can see a drop in the back which should tell you where it goes through, just feed it through, and pull it out the other side.

Its tricky but fine