New Smartphone

Guest roscoe141

Guest roscoe141
hoz about the startrk?

Small and slim

Attractive (guess that ones subjective)

camera aint great but its alot better than the c500

price is reasonable

Struggling to find any pictures of it but did some search and found it's a flip phone. I'm totally not a flip phone person. Slider or candybar for the win. Thanks for the post though.

Guest spark9990

I'm in the same position, i cant find a decent replacement for my c500. I dont want sightly better i want the replacement to be 3-4 times better. normal phones seem to be able to do it, why cant smart phones.

i might just move to pocket pc/phone and get a 3100 or better.

• 1 month later...
Guest mikeeey
hoz about the startrk?

Small and slim

Attractive (guess that ones subjective)

camera aint great but its alot better than the c500

price is reasonable

Strtrk would be good if it didnt have that annoying usb slot that the newer LG phones have. u know wat im talkin about? the gold slim usb slot that u need a different uncommon cord for.

Edited by mikeeey

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mikeeey
o2 graphite is in contention!!!!!! :) Anyone know how it compares to the c500 in terms of weight and dimensions?

its like comparing a gameboy and a psp lol. lets jsut say the graphite will be really really really good. i hope itl be in the US, il definatly get it then.

Guest Confucious

Graphite = 109.5x46.5x18 mm 106g

C500 108 x 46 x 16mm. 100g

Sp very slightly bigger - but probably not noticeably so.

A quick google got me the dimensions of both phones.

Guest mikeeey
Graphite = 109.5x46.5x18 mm 106g

C500 108 x 46 x 16mm. 100g

Sp very slightly bigger - but probably not noticeably so.

A quick google got me the dimensions of both phones.

do u know of a website that has both of those phones where u can actually compare both side by side? i use

www.phonescoop.com

its a great website. but i havnt seen the graphite there yet.

• 1 month later...
Guest roscoe141

These phones are gorgeous!!

http://asia.cnet.com/reviews/mobilephones/...61972184,00.htm

http://www.pdastreet.com/articles/2006/12/...veils-Four.html

The Amoi E75 and E76 are the most fantastic looking smartphones I have ever seen! I want one so bad. If only I was Chinese!

When will phones with these looks be available in the UK market!!??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest roscoe141
These phones are gorgeous!!

http://asia.cnet.com/reviews/mobilephones/...61972184,00.htm

http://www.pdastreet.com/articles/2006/12/...veils-Four.html

The Amoi E75 and E76 are the most fantastic looking smartphones I have ever seen! I want one so bad. If only I was Chinese!

When will phones with these looks be available in the UK market!!??

If I was to buy one of these and get it shipped over. Would I be able to get it to work on Orange or another network in the UK? Just curious ;)

If I was to buy one of these and get it shipped over. Would I be able to get it to work on Orange or another network in the UK? Just curious ;)

I cant comment on these exact phones but any Smartphone I've ever bought has not been available on my network and I haven't had a problem yet. One thinh I've always had to do was input the various connection settings manually as my operator would not have them for my specific device (eg GPRS, MMS etc)

One thing you'd have to make sure of is that they support the same GSM or 3G network band you operator runs on but that should be easy to find out.

gr

• 3 months later...
Guest roscoe141
I've had the SPV C500 Smartphone from Orange for a couple of years now. It's the first Smartphone I've had and I couldn't and won't be returning to any standard mobile.

My C500 has been hanging/freezing a lot of late, any new software I install on it doesn't work and the battery is all but done so I've been looking for a new Smartphone for a number of months. That natural progression would have been the C550 (which is cute) or the C600 but the camera is crap on the C550 and the C600 is just damn ugly.

My requirements with a mobile are:

Smartphone (with the newest of windows technology)

Quality Camera (preferably above 2 mp)

Small and slim in size (to fit in jeans pocket)

Attractive (like my current c500 or the samsung z400 in terms of looks)

Has to look like a mobile and not a hand held like the SPV M600..yeuk!

These are the only things I really require in a smartphone. The only phone that comes close to meeting these requirements is the Nokia N80 with it's 3 megapixel camera. But it's way too thick in depth to carry around in the pocket, I'm looking for thin like my C500.

When is there going to be an attractive, slim smartphone, with a good camera!!?? or have I missed one in my searches??

Still no attractive smartphone that meets these requirements. Soo disappointing!

Guest Menneisyys
Still no attractive smartphone that meets these requirements. Soo disappointing!

What about the Vox? It's VERY cool and its camera REALLY rocks