Screen Protector

Guest rossy

Should there be a screen protector in the box with teh M3100? I know the Vario comes with one, but are Orange as generous as T-Mob??

If it doesn't, then which is the best to go for? Martin Fields?

Cheers.

Should there be a screen protector in the box with teh M3100? I know the Vario comes with one, but are Orange as generous as T-Mob??

If it doesn't, then which is the best to go for? Martin Fields?

Cheers.

There's nothing in the M3100 box that constitutes a screen protector.....unless the nice polythene bag counts :D

The favourite, according to THIS POST seems to be Martin Fields, although the bargain basement offering from Poundland (who?) seems to be quite popular.

As always, it's down to personal preference - my protector of choice would be the acetate sheets used for OHP presentations (but only because I've got a boxful :D ).

Cheers, Mark.

The Vario II from T Mobile came with one, although I didnt think it was quite up to the job so I got an EXIM SPUC (ulta clear) protector off ebay which IMHO is very good.

Yeah, the free Vario one is crap and leaves a residue on your screen that will take an age to get rid off. Use it at your own peril! You're certainly not missing anything.

Guest richard_d

After several attempts I've got a Martin Fields protector properly installed, and it really is almost completely invisible even when the device is turned off - I was extremely unconvinced that it was going to be much better than the previous ones I'd tried, but I am now.