Is this phone any good.. and is it worth it?

Guest jrdas

http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/show/handset.../small_business

is this any good and is it worth the price?

i currently have a spv c550.. if i am buying this am i upgrading, or am i just falling down a slope?

price seems fairly reasonable to me (but then I paid 500 euro for mine :D And without a doubt it is a good phone but there are a few things to take into consideration.

It is a fair bit bigger than your current phone and obviously as its a PDA phone you have no keyboard, this makes one handed txting etc fairly difficult but then again if you use the stylus (ie 2 handed) you can write much quicker using the onscreen qwerty keyboard.

I suggest you go into a shop and have a play with it, I got it as a replacment to my SP5 and withing a couple of months sold it again as I couldn't get used to the form factor (my main problem was txting one handed) but I'm sure theres lots of people here that will say the oposite (ie loved the move from smartphone to PPC)

If you want to stick with smartphone form and liked your C550 then the obvious change for you would be the SP5m which includes music buttons, WM5, wifi and a few other upgrades.

hope any of this helps, enjoy whichever phone you pick!!

gr