Orange Unlimited Data

Guest andyfitter

Guest andyfitter

Just wondering... Has anybody who got this added had a bill since? Did it all happen correctly and you get really unlimited data?

Edited by andyfitter

Sorry to hear that Kevlar but it comes as no great surprise. I must have phoned O about 20 times in a two week period and never got the same answer twice. Since they don't know anything about the product, it is not freely available and no one saw any written T&C's or got confirmation it was bound to happen. The only thing I could get a straight answer on was that they wouldn't prematurely change one of my contracts to allow me to add it so I took both my contracts to TMob and I am very pleased I did so. The Hermes would feel broken to me without unlimited data.

Sorry dude.

Guest surfheli

ive had many a CSR moment like this, all you have to do is write or fax to the complaints department ( in bristol i seem to remember) and there the nice lady seems to have more power to make sensible decisions!

good luck

There is a lot of confusion about this package. I think there are two bundles that are confusing O CS and their customers.

OW10 is 10mb per month and this came with a special 40 day deal where it was unlimited for the first 40 days - and in return for enjoying the unlimited 40 days, you had to stay on the 10mb bundle for the rest of your contract.

OWBrowsing or OWUnlimited is a different bundle and this is the one that is only offered to Panther or Premier customers (usually) and only if you really fight for it.

have just logged into my account online and it is showing the Orange World Browsing bungle as opposed to reading as 'unlimited'... but I'm hoping that it is the same deal...

will find out when the next bill pops through the post next month

Edited by Saif