TyTN: Vodafone Japan settings

Guest isamux

Hi all,

I've googled and found several settings for Vodafone Japan and only one combination works.

BUT I don't know what data service it is using and at what cost to me.

I'd like to know the Vodafone Japan settings for my TyTN (and possibly Vodafone Live!, but I hear it's a closely guarded secret...)

What I have been using (found on the net) is

Acess Point: vodafone

username: ai@vodafone or vodafone@connect (they both work)

pass: vodafone (for both)

DNS settings: 143.90.130.23, 143.90.130.39 or 61.195.195.153, 61.195.194.26 (without the DNS, it doesn't work.

Anyone have more exact info? and the info for MMS settings?

Anyhelp would be appreciated. Thanks.

I've also called Vodafone Japan's customer service and they give me the brochure info at using *99# but that doesn't work for me on the TyTN.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all,

I've googled and found several settings for Vodafone Japan and only one combination works.

BUT I don't know what data service it is using and at what cost to me.

I'd like to know the Vodafone Japan settings for my TyTN (and possibly Vodafone Live!, but I hear it's a closely guarded secret...)

What I have been using (found on the net) is

Acess Point: vodafone

username: ai@vodafone or vodafone@connect (they both work)

pass: vodafone (for both)

DNS settings: 143.90.130.23, 143.90.130.39 or 61.195.195.153, 61.195.194.26 (without the DNS, it doesn't work.

Anyone have more exact info? and the info for MMS settings?

Anyhelp would be appreciated. Thanks.

I've also called Vodafone Japan's customer service and they give me the brochure info at using *99# but that doesn't work for me on the TyTN.

can you help me I tried this on my HTC Tytn phone to make a data connection to vodafone japan and it gives me a error saying "No modem at above number"?