Screen Alignment...

Guest BoarderMX

Guest BoarderMX

Hello!

I'm opening this thread just to check if there is a way to fix this problem, I have to align the screen at least twice a day I've just got my XDA Trion (Herm100) 4 days ago and the screen is a total dissapointment.

Some times even with the alignment function the screen can't totally recognize the orders

What could I do, ask for a replacement or do I need to install something so it can work as it should be??

Thanks for your help!!

Hello!

I'm opening this thread just to check if there is a way to fix this problem, I have to align the screen at least twice a day I've just got my XDA Trion (Herm100) 4 days ago and the screen is a total dissapointment.

Some times even with the alignment function the screen can't totally recognize the orders

What could I do, ask for a replacement or do I need to install something so it can work as it should be??

Thanks for your help!!

Replacement. I believe there are a couple of work rounds but the problem is hardware related it would seem.

Guest randomelements

The networks aren't really recognising this as a serious issue. Fair play to HTC they have acknowledged the fault and taken steps to rectify (devices with newer serials seem to be unaffected - like my second Vario II after the swap).

When I spoke to HTC they said they have informed the phone companies but that information doesn't appear to have filtered through.

If the phone was the latest, greatest Nokia which was selling like hotcakes then I'm sure we'd hear a lot more about it but as it's a relatively small interest device they're less likely to make a fuss.