Ending calls

Guest peekbee

Hi Folks,

I notice that after finishing a call on my Vario II, I have to press the End button to drop the call. I did'nt do this on a call this morning and only noticed when I could hear the other party shouting at me when the phone was on my desk.

On other non-smartphones I've never had to bother ending the call if the other party ends the call first.

I am being stoopid or am I missing something.

Paul B

Guest richard_d
Hi Folks,

I notice that after finishing a call on my Vario II, I have to press the End button to drop the call. I did'nt do this on a call this morning and only noticed when I could hear the other party shouting at me when the phone was on my desk.

On other non-smartphones I've never had to bother ending the call if the other party ends the call first.

I am being stoopid or am I missing something.

Paul B

Mine ends if the other party hangs up. Are you sure it's not the other party that hadn't ended properly?

richard

Was it a landline you called?

I always thought that if a call was established to a land line then the call stays open. Different if it was a mobile line though.

Not sure?

Timiano

Was it a landline you called?

I always thought that if a call was established to a land line then the call stays open. Different if it was a mobile line though.

Not sure?

Timiano

Yes, it was a landline but I've not had the problem again so I can only think that the other party did'nt hangup.