M3100 Alignment Replacement

Guest AaronW

I have an alignment problem with my M3100. I phoned up handset faults and they could not understand what I meant by an alignment problem. Do they even know it is an issue with this handset?

Orange said that they will send me out a jiffy bag to send the faulty handset back. Once they receive it they will then tell upgrades that they will need to send me out another one. This could take up to a week, maybe slightly more (that is if they have stock I guess). I will be without a handset in the meantime.

Anyone sent theirs back and what were their experiences? How long did you wait for your replacement.

Guest mstenner

Hi,

I phoned in the fault yesterday, and got mine replaced (on Orange) today (had it for less than 7 days). The delivery driver they sent took away the phone, the battery and the charger. Didn't want anything else, so I got another brand new box.

The guy I spoke to on the phone was very helpful.

Hi,

I phoned in the fault yesterday, and got mine replaced (on Orange) today (had it for less than 7 days). The delivery driver they sent took away the phone, the battery and the charger. Didn't want anything else, so I got another brand new box.

The guy I spoke to on the phone was very helpful.

What department did you go through to get this done?

Maybe it is because I am over my 7 days they want to send out jiffy bags. :D

Guest mstenner
What department did you go through to get this done?

Maybe it is because I am over my 7 days they want to send out jiffy bags. :D

I just went through the standard customer services number, and handset faults option. Nothing too complicated. I was rather surprised that the process went as smoothly. They made no mention of it being replaced so quickly because it was less than 7 days old, but because it was a brand new phone which I paid to upgrade to (

Edited by mstenner