How to disable GPRS/Data when roaming

Guest Pompey

Sorry for this silly question, but I am currently in Helsinki and my phone is still faithfully pulling all my emails (Pop3) off the server. However I've just realised that T-mobile charge

this was asked before im sorry to say the only method is to change slightly the connection settings for the t0mobile internet so it does not connect or do what you are suggesting. The other poster never got any further than this

On a side not im living in portsmouth i presume you do (with a name like pompey!!) where abouts are you im in southsea

pm me if youd rather not post here

JEREMY

this was asked before im sorry to say the only method is to change slightly the connection settings for the t0mobile internet so it does not connect or do what you are suggesting. The other poster never got any further than this

On a side not im living in portsmouth i presume you do (with a name like pompey!!) where abouts are you im in southsea

pm me if youd rather not post here

JEREMY

Hi Jeremy,

I actually went to the University of Portsmouth in '95 hence 'Pompey' but I'm originally a Londoner. Whilst I was at Portsmouth I lived in a house on Castle Road in Southsea... Great memories, great place :D

Cheers