Bargain case for outdoors

Guest richard_d

Personally I think you've done rather well. Just the ticket for nightclubs (if you're a fairly "active dancer" like me [read: moshpit stylee]) or when out playing golf, or festivals etc.

Good lad. Don't think we've gpt a Blacks near here any more though! :D

Edit: They say: detachable rain cover; you say: neat pull out waterproof cover

What's the crack? Is it seperate or built in to the case?

Edited by NikLP

Guest glbsolutions
Personally I think you've done rather well. Just the ticket for nightclubs (if you're a fairly "active dancer" like me [read: moshpit stylee]) or when out playing golf, or festivals etc.

Good lad. Don't think we've gpt a Blacks near here any more though! :D

Edit: They say: detachable rain cover; you say: neat pull out waterproof cover

What's the crack? Is it seperate or built in to the case?

The top bit is waterproof and can be detached if not needed

Guest richard_d
The top bit is waterproof and can be detached if not needed

It's a cover that's stuffed into a tiny pocket behind the belt loops. It's a very lightweight fabric with an elasticated edge and attached by a small length of elastic. To be honest I think it's probably pretty showerproof without the cover, but in torrential rain zips are always a weak spot.

Richard

It's a cover that's stuffed into a tiny pocket behind the belt loops. It's a very lightweight fabric with an elasticated edge and attached by a small length of elastic. To be honest I think it's probably pretty showerproof without the cover, but in torrential rain zips are always a weak spot.

Richard

I've come up with my own bag.. it's waterproof, light and can fold up into a little ball that'll fit anywhere.

post-454-1158250461_thumb.jpg

Guest richard_d
I've come up with my own bag.. it's waterproof, light and can fold up into a little ball that'll fit anywhere.

post-454-1158250461_thumb.jpg

Benzo - it goes well with your tartan skirt :D

So why didn't I think of one of those - style, great protection and a great price :D

Richard