Speakerphone & Photo Caller ID

Guest Kahpo

Ive had the I300 for about a month now and I still have no idea how to activate the speakerphone during calls and set photo caller id pictures. If someone could help me out with this it would be great. Thanks

• 1 year later...
Guest loveguitarncomp
Ive had the I300 for about a month now and I still have no idea how to activate the speakerphone during calls and set photo caller id pictures. If someone could help me out with this it would be great. Thanks

Hi,

I tried looking for the same features too on my phone but couldn't find them. Can anyone help. Speakerphone feature is a must.

Cheers,

D

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I tried looking for the same features too on my phone but couldn't find them. Can anyone help. Speakerphone feature is a must.

Cheers,

D

Unfortunately, speakerphone is nonexistent in this phone for whatever reason, even though it has an acceptable speaker. Dunno about photo caller id though.

• 11 months later...
Guest sara fatima

i myself dont know......2-3 times the speaker was activated automatically........i wonder how didi it happened