SPB - which is best today replacement

Guest jecuk

I am a little confused looking for upgrades to the Vario II. The SPB stuff looks great but I an still not clear on the difference between SPB Diary and SPB Pocket Plus. Some differences are obvious but other features look like they overlap. Or are the two complementary?

All help appreciated.

they dont overlap at all

they are completely complimentary this has been discussed before a search would work.

basically Pocket plus adds a hell of a lot of extensions to the operating system proper. ie the ability to open multiple windows in PIE and create shortcuts to programs on your today screen, a battery bar, file encryptionn, Zip files, proper close button task switcher among many many other things

while SPB diary is a PIM app helper allows easier access to your email and contacts and for me most importantly allows the calendar part to be used as it should be.

they dont overlap and are completely complimentary id HIGHLY reccomend both (ive bought both) install to main memory. if unsure try the trials and see.

JEREMY

they dont overlap at all

they are completely complimentary this has been discussed before a search would work.

and contacts and for me most importantly allows the calendar part to be used as it should be.

they dont overlap and are completely complimentary id HIGHLY reccomend both (ive bought both) install to main memory. if unsure try the trials and see.

JEREMY

Thanks. I did search but there are an enormous number of threads on the SPB stuff. I will give them both a try.

no worries

they are really good i find the stuff that pocket plus adds especially usefull but dont think i could really live without them as they make using my vario so much easier to use and stuff

JEREMY

Edited by Guest

Guest aztechnology
Another very good today calendar plug-in to consider and tryout is pocketbreeze: http://www.sbsh.net

I'm a big fan of pocketbreeze. Having easy access to calender and lists of notes and task I find essential. I've had it on my m500 for ages and once my number is Pac'd to vario 2, it will be installed on there instead.