Backup questions

Guest trongnghi

Guest trongnghi

Hi,

Does anyone know how to manually backup vario 2 mobile text and SMS messages? This is because ActiveSync does not backup them up automatically. Whenever I perform a hard reset, I lose all my messages. Many thanks.

Trong

Hi,

Does anyone know how to manually backup vario 2 mobile text and SMS messages? This is because ActiveSync does not backup them up automatically. Whenever I perform a hard reset, I lose all my messages. Many thanks.

Trong

Google SPB backup.

Quite a nice programme to use, and it should back-up everything you want.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest trongnghi
Google SPB backup.

Quite a nice programme to use, and it should back-up everything you want.

Thanks. I have tried it but it does not provide what I want it to do.

I have finally changed the registry setting so that all the data are saved in storage card.

does spb backuo not backup texts and emails?

I thought it did.

if so btw what registry settings did you change get it all ie text messages etc to store on storage card and what do the registry changes do?

Jeremy

Guest trongnghi
does spb backuo not backup texts and emails?

I thought it did.

if so btw what registry settings did you change get it all ie text messages etc to store on storage card and what do the registry changes do?

Jeremy

I am not sure if spb backups texts or not. But on the spb custom backup screen, it does not have an option to backup texts.

Regarding the registry setting, pleas see this link

http://www.pocketnow.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19560

Guest richard_d
well if it backed up your texts and emails. that's good to know I think ill get spb backup as it seems from my testing rather good and does what I want.

Jeremy

It's simple to use and seems very reliable - the only thing it didn't back up was the Lat and Long on a today screen plug in. I'm sure I haven't set emails and texts to save on the storage card, and along with important bits like xonix scores they were there afterwards.