My T-Mobile - a few questions

Guest Matt Kirby

Guest Matt Kirby

I've just been looking around My T Mobile to check if I had HSDPA added to my account, and I noticed a few aditional services:

"Fax&data plus" and "Mobile email", both of which have no charge.

Anyone know what these services actually add to the account? I've tried adding "Mobile email" (hoping it's Blackberry), and it doesn't seem to have done anything. I could call CS, but I figured someone on here would know for sure.

Also, can anyone confirm that when you are connected to a HSPDA transmitter the icon on the phone remains as "3G", or should it change (someone posted that it they thought it changed to "U")?

hi

when on hsdpa the icon displays 3g. it maybe different on other hermes on the other networks, dunno.

mobile enail is just t-mobile's email hosting like you would get with your bog standard isp.

donnu what fax&data plus is sorry, you'll have to call CS for that.

its right on the front page when you log in... e.g.:-

Remaining Allowances:

20 minutes

0 texts

9.48MB GPRS

Cheers Jilowap but not on mine it ain't! Account shows up as FlexT50+W&W, so I guess I am 'covered' but front page says,

"Remaining Allowances

Have two numbers myself, one web n walk 100 (the original with a 40mb limit) and one flext web n walk. The 40 meg shows remaining data on the main page while the new Flext Web N walk doesn't. Understandible given new web n walk is unlimited with fair usuage clause hence there wouldn't be any allowance as such.

And you have to enter account details to see allowance info of your second account. don't think there's any way of showing it on the main page...

Guest billybear
I vaguely remember someone saying you can check your data usage online but I can't see it anywhere. Is it possible and if so, how?

you can check your data on my Tmobile by selecting view recent calls, then view data usage. It doesn't total it, but at least it gives you an idea. you can download it, so I wonder if you can import it to excel?

Guest richard_d
you can check your data on my Tmobile by selecting view recent calls, then view data usage. It doesn't total it, but at least it gives you an idea. you can download it, so I wonder if you can import it to excel?

It automatically opens in excel when you download, but it only shows a couple of days worth if you make regular connections.

Richard