Vario II crashed when unlocking?

Guest natdeamer

Guest natdeamer

My vario II sometimes crashes when i want to unlock the keypad.

I press unlock, then try and press teh next unlock button with the stylus, and it just doesnt do anything.

But if i open and close the keyboard, and then press unlock then unlock, it works fine....

Any ideas?

My vario II sometimes crashes when i want to unlock the keypad.

I press unlock, then try and press teh next unlock button with the stylus, and it just doesnt do anything.

But if i open and close the keyboard, and then press unlock then unlock, it works fine....

Any ideas?

Happens to mine aswell

Thats well annoying!

Reckon if i ask t-mobile to repair it, it will make any difference at all?

You'd do better trying to find a s/w fix / update - and then posting it here if you find it !!

Adge

Guest richard_d
Still crashing!

Does everyones MDA vario II crash when trying to unlock?

Not a problem I've had. Any Today software installed ? Do you use the supplied case?

Richard

Guest richard_d
I did a restore thingy. Still no luck.

All ive got on it, is tomtom, and a tiny bit of music.

Yes i do use the supplied case.... does it matter?

The magnets are strong enough to confuse the orientation detection so I'm wary of what elsee they might confuse. No evidence though ... Richard

Got the same thing happening on my Vario II. It has been happening ever since I set the thing up even when I had no extra software loaded on and I am not using the supplied case. Definitely a software glitch if you ask me.

I wouldn't reckon on T-Mobile having a fix as I am having difficulty even convincing their CS staff that the thing exists. They keep talking to me about the Compact II but I suppose this is because the device is relatively new.

Guest natdeamer

Havnt tried. I might try and take it into the t-mobile shop when i next have a chance =S.

But i bet ill do it, and it will work absolutely fine. Sometimes it happens, other times it doesnt.